Sunday, January 25, 2009

For Aunt Carol

NoraSophia and I were given matching aprons for Christmas from my BFF and twin sister, Carol.  Nora loves it so much that she wore it all day yesterday AND all day today.  So stinkin' cute!  Sorry, CLM, I don't pose for pictures, but I do love mine as well.

"Fish don't fry in the kitchen;
beans don't burn on the grill...."

"You're kidding me, right?
No, seriously, she's not ACTUALLY going to
wear that?  Is she?"

"Zzzzzzzz - b-o-r-i-n-g!"

Isn't it funny how Makoto pretends to not care?  Yet he's all snuggled up to a mixer attachment.  Hmmmm, could it be that a certain someone is trying to frame the poor, tired puppy?  Gosh, it's so close - it could go either way.  I mean, he is amazingly supportive in whatever new things J&N are learning. But then he's also quite a prolific napper and what better time than this to plant some contraband - especially with the heat (Jack) breathing down your neck.  I certainly wouldn't put it past a certain someone (Nora).

No comments: