Saturday, October 4, 2008

I really want this sewing machine:

 It's a Hello Kitty machine and it's supposed to be pretty easy to use.  I could make fun things like pillows and curtains and cutesie little things for Nora & Jack.  Especially now that the seasons are changing, I could totally spend the rainy weekends making STUFF!  I actually found one for sale on Craig's List.  Although, brand new at Target it's $109, the person on Craig's List is asking $70 for hers used.  Hmmmm, I don't think it's worth $109 new let alone $70 used!  I sent her an email to see if she has sold it yet.  If she hasn't, I'm going to offer $50 for it.  Let's see....  In her ad, she said that the price is firm, BUT her ad has been posted for a couple of weeks so maybe she'll be willing to take my offer.  PLUS, I would have to drive to either Milpitas or Evergreen to pick it up.  Dude, has she not seen the price of gas lately?  Fingers crossed, I hope she takes my offer.  The first thing on my list to make?  I have absolutely no idea, but I'll think of something :) 

1 comment:

fourguy said...

Oh please! How Shirley