Thursday, November 19, 2009

playLIST NOVEMBER.nineteen.twothousandnine

Like anyone cares :) Like I care if anyone cares?? Anyway, it'll be fun to look back in six months and see what I was listening to on 11/19/09!!!

1. Heat of the Moment (asia)
2. Dreaming (blondie)
3. Sweet Jane (cowboy junkies)
4. Underneath {Radio Mix} (dj antoine)
5. Pjanoo {Club Mix} (eric prydz)
6. Mercedes Benz (janis joplin)
7. Imagination {Tiesto Mix} (jes)
8. Angel On My Shoulder {EDX Radio Edit} (kaskade)
9. Feel Your Love {Extended Mix} (kim sozzi)
10. Sex on Fire (kings of leon)
11. Use Somebody (kings of leon)
12. Paper Planes (m.i.a.)
13. Got Money (lil wayne & t-pain)
14. Top of the World (the pussycat dolls)
15. Cherub Rock (smashing pumpkins)
16. Hold Me Now (thompson twins)
17. The Promise (when in rome)
18. (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To (weezer)

No comments: