Tuesday, March 3, 2009

American Idol - "It's all about song choice."


Why do the majority of the contestants pick such wearisome songs? Perhaps it sounds better live? Seriously. I can't figure it out. Every year, year after year, I ask the same question. I feel like at this stage of the show, the contestants play it really safe and it bores the heckito out of me (heckito, if you're not familiar with the term, is something that Judy Schachner's siamese kitty boy, Skippyjon Jones, has been known to say - check him out, he's muy adorable!).

I know it's going to get better. That's why I keep watching. Once they narrow it down to the final twelve, the stage and the competition will change, and the real show will begin. I can't wait.

BTW, Felicia's performance was my fave (she sang Alicia Key's No One).

No comments: